ColorZilla is a color picker browser extension tool you can use to easily find the custom color/hex code on any website!
- To add Colorzilla to your browser visit colorzilla.com
- Click Add ColorZilla to Chrome and Firefox
- Select either FOR CHROME or FOR FIREFOX
- Click, Install ColorZilla
- Then, either Add to Chrome or Add to Firefox
- Click Add extension
- Use the dropper tool in your toolbar to grab the hex code from a color on any website and enter it into the custom color section of the Waymark Editor.