Brands is a feature that lets you save brand information and assets to reuse in future videos. During the editing process, you can easily access your favorite images, footage, colors, and fonts. This is an update to the previous auto personalize feature.
Information and assets will be pulled from the brand’s web presence to make the brand creation process easier.
To create a brand, follow these steps:
1. Choose a template
2. Select the “Choose a brand” panel
3. Select “Add New”
4. Type in your Business Name and Location
5. Select the relevant business and click Use
6. Your brand is now populated with brand info, images, and more. You can now edit the information and assets in each of the following areas:
Colors: Create a color palette that matches your brand
Images: Upload your own, download stock, or delete images
Footage: Upload your own or download stock footage
Fonts: Heart your favorite font for the brand (That font will be applied during Brand It)
About: Edit the about information
Contact Info: Edit the website, phone number, and address
7. Once your brand is set up, select “Brand It” to apply the brand info, images, and more to the video. To see all of your brands, click on “All Brands.”
8. You can access all images, footage, colors, and fonts from the editor. To reaccess the brand, click on the brand panel.